cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge price increase on my bill

Buck33
I've been around

Today I received my bill. It went from 163 to 244 and won't lower it back down to the original. Am I going to need to go to Bell?

**Labels Added**

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Huge price increase on my bill

Lurker_Returns
I'm a reliable contributor
Your bill most likely rose because you had a promotion that expired.

You probably will not be able to get the same discount, but it's worth reaching out to @CommunityHelps to see if there are any new promotions that can knock some cash off your bill.

rpolanic
I've been here awhile

Hi

I am wondering why my bill went up to $175 to $212. I was told  that my discount will continue after Feb 9 2022. and  i am on odsp I think there is a mistake someplace.  I was saving each month $68 dollars each month an now i am only saving only $39.00. Please help me out here. I contacted Rogers last month and I was chatting with someone name Tom and He said that my disability discount will continue. I was saving 30 percent on my products that i have on my account. Please take alook at my account please. Thank you for your time.

Rob

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No one can help you with this, on this forum itself, because it requires personal information, which should never be posted in public.  You should therefore PM @CommunityHelps as mentioned earlier.  If you're not familiar with Private Messaging, please see instructions in the following link:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Blog/How-to-send-a-Private-Message/ba-p/487946

You can also click on the hyperlink for @CommunityHelps and then click "send a message" at the top right.  You need to be logged in first.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

your promotion likely expired and now your getting the proper in-market price. This is the actual price to deliver such services to you, if  your happy with the services you should be happy to pay the suggested retail price,  a promotion is like a sale at a store, when butter goes on sales its cheap, but  sometimes when you want to buy butter its not on sale and you have none at home you still must buy it and pay the suggested retail price even though it costs more, this is how cellphone and residential plans are unfortunately. you can ask if any promotions exist, if not, then that is the price to pay even other companies follow this model

Joan10
I've been here awhile

My monthly Roger’s bill has gone up over $50, with no extras!  I never have had Netflix or add ons.  I find this terrible as a senior with only so much coming in per month.  I am going to search for other providers.  It is a disgrace that they should be allowed to do this!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Joan10 wrote:

... I find this terrible as a senior with only so much coming in per month. 

Rogers has "Connected for Success" for low income people, senior or not - link below:

https://www.rogers.com/connected-for-success

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation