cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Crave with Super Ecran without having to pay double

james039
I plan to stick around

Greetings, I am trying to find information on, or encourage Rogers to offer such a bundle, where one can get Crave/HBO and Super ecran for a bundle discount. Currently it seems if I want both, which primarily air the same content, but either in English or in French, that I need to order each service separately to the tune of $35/mo while I can get the exact same service from most other cable / satellite providers for $20/mo as well as on crave.ca

It would be most convenient for me to order the service from Rogers, but currently I can't find a way to do this without adding that extra $15/mo to my costs. Please consider adding a bundle to your system that allows for getting both for a discount. I would think this would be a popular option for bilingual households, rather than being forced to pick one or the other, or pay double.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Get Crave with Super Ecran without having to pay double

RogersTony

Hello @james039 

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback on the Super Ecran channels.

If there are any changes to the pricing in the future we will update the community.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Get Crave with Super Ecran without having to pay double

RogersTony

Hello @james039 

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback on the Super Ecran channels.

If there are any changes to the pricing in the future we will update the community.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation