cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot my account number

francisltx
I've been around

I just got my roger ignit internet and mobile phone plan, but they told me that I have 2 different accounts and I forgot my internet account number. I couldn't find it in the welcome email too. please help

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Forgot my account number

RogersJermaine

Hi @francisltx,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post!

Congratulations on setting up your new services! Typically, the two accounts should be linked under one account number. When you sign into your MyRogers account, do you see both your Wireless and Internet services listed? If you still require your account number and were unable to locate it in the 

Welcome email, then please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,
RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Forgot my account number

RogersJermaine

Hi @francisltx,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post!

Congratulations on setting up your new services! Typically, the two accounts should be linked under one account number. When you sign into your MyRogers account, do you see both your Wireless and Internet services listed? If you still require your account number and were unable to locate it in the 

Welcome email, then please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation