cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family plan to individual/separate accounts

Hawkeye360
I plan to stick around

Hello, 

We currently have a Rogers account with three cell phone lines on it.

My line is the primary line, with the two others being additional lines belonging to my Mom and sister. We would like to take my line and my sister's and create a separate account for each of us. This would result in the remaining line (my Mom's) becoming the primary line.

What is the process to do this? Can this be done over live chat or do we need to call Rogers?

Thank you.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Family plan to individual/separate accounts

KobiC
I plan to stick around

Hi Hawk,

What you are referring to is called a "Transfer of Responsibility". Its a 2 step process.

1. Account holder must call (or use live chat) & give the names of the  people who are taking each line.

2. The individuals taking the lines must call (or use live chat) & request to complete the transfer.

If these steps are followed, Rogers will transfer the lines to the specific people designated by the account holder.

For more information about the process please see - Transfer of Responsibility - Rogers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Family plan to individual/separate accounts

KobiC
I plan to stick around

Hi Hawk,

What you are referring to is called a "Transfer of Responsibility". Its a 2 step process.

1. Account holder must call (or use live chat) & give the names of the  people who are taking each line.

2. The individuals taking the lines must call (or use live chat) & request to complete the transfer.

If these steps are followed, Rogers will transfer the lines to the specific people designated by the account holder.

For more information about the process please see - Transfer of Responsibility - Rogers

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation