cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely poor wait time

Darrell23
I've been around

I have trying for over a month to contact Rogers Internet over the phone. I have waited so many times over 1.5 hours or more and no answer. What happened to a call centre and customer service. Thank God I am not calling about a service outage. This is poor. I am a long time customer over 30 years. My new house won't have this interest for sure

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Extremely poor wait time

Adebaba1
I plan to stick around
I am so on the same page with you. I waited 2 hours yesterday and when the associate finally comes on line she passes me off to someone else without even informing me and the person in turn could not help me and passed me on to another dept that was closed for the day.
Went back on again today and had to wait over 2 hours and this time received a very condescending unhelpful response.
When we air our complaints here, do the executives even see this? Is there any solution. It’s so frustrating being on their network. Does anyone even care about whether we are being taken advantage of or not.

Re: Extremely poor wait time

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @Darrell23 and @Adebaba1!

I apologize for the long waits. This is a particularly busy time of year for us but I do understand the wait times can be agonizing.

You can always reach us with your account related issues by PMing a mod here directly. Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation