cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escalating an issue with the Presidents Office

wendella5050
I've been here awhile

I have submitted two successfully received online forms to escalate my issue.  So frustrated after multiple live chats and phone conversations.  Misinformation, conflicting information, etc.  Will anyone actually call me back or am I kidding myself that anyone out there cares about this 30 plus year Rogers customer???

*** Edited Labels ***

33 REPLIES 33

Re: Escalating an issue with the Presidents Office

JimParsons
I plan to stick around

I just received their decision to accept Rogers Objection to my complaint, but in the e-mail they stated: "The CCTS does not consider the following matters as “pricing of products and service”: billing disputes, price changes, additional charges, and removal of promotional discounts. The CCTS can accept complaints about these issues.

Therefore I replied and formally requested a Case Review based on this statement and am expecting them to re-accept my complaint. I have also let the Office of the President know as well and I said if they re-instate my $20 discount on the TV boxes or provide an equivalent discount somewhere else OR add a service worth $20 or more to my account then I would withdraw my complaint with the CCTS.

Hello @JimParsons ,

Thanks for the update on the matter. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like CCTS has placed the ball back in your court. Can you please clarify as to whether or not the Office of the President has agreed to your terms? 

Thanks,

RogersYasmine

Bhatti83
I'm here a lot

I am facing some problem about the connectivity in Montreal. wasted about 20 hours or so but same story; transferred from here to there, case opened, case closed, interaction number provided and so on so forth. I have taken note of all the people I spoke with. I am giving every opportunity I can to resolve the problem to Rogers.

Having said, if you are facing a genuine issue with Rogers and they are not helping, don't stop to share your experience. Knoch at every door. It will definitely discourage them to refrain from their pathetic and poor services.

fbird
I plan to stick around

office of the president does nothing.

Been there done that several times. Its just a "feel good" for the customer to think they are getting somewhere.

35+ years in senior IT roles and BY FAR worst company I have dealt with for actual customer service tech resolutions.

And have dealt with alot of companys over the years.

Guess I was lucky

Been a customer for 36 years, since Cantel days, Never had major issues, always great deals, free phones every couple years until that went away, then still super good deals and comped financing.

THEN.... Without researching, me....bad, "upgraded" to Moto play 2023, used it 6 months, gave up , turns out it is Motorola's biggest trash they have ever made.... POLITELY called, agent , explained how bad this phone is, no help. asked for supervisor, could not help, I bought it too bad, asked to be escalated.Melissa from Office of the President calls me, we have a brief chat... due to my tenure she credits my account for ALL payments, cancels the phone contract and tells me to keep it I do not need to return. So some ADVICE to people who do not have our tenure, Melissa told me, the calls from customers who have been with them a few years DEMANDING unrealistic comps does not work.. Be POLITE and do not ask for the world, you might be surprised....Peace everyone

Hundog
I've been here awhile

Hello all,

Here is a jaw dropping:

In June, by mistake I paid the $300.36 into one of my closed accounts. (did not delete them on my phone - lesson learned). I July I received the bill and noticed the amount is still due (correct account). I paid it again, into the correct account and contacted Rogers about the payment made into a closed account. Rogers sent me a cheque and I thought all is OK. Until I received a call from a collection agency.

The closed account shows a billing history:

July 06, 2024June 24, 2024

Credit-$300.36We’ve credited your account1000040
Paid$300.36Payment from your Online/Telephone Banking was successful1000040

Current account balance
Current account balance $300.36 - Past due $300.36 of total balance

This was sent very fast to the collection agency since the account is closed for some years.

I spoke with many reps and managers, and still this system issue is not corrected. The collection agency is telling me that Rogers needs to fix it and communicate that to them, otherwise it goes against my credit score. I also wrote to the CEO on LinkedIn, not sure if he is reading his messages.

Waiting the end of month and planning on making a big deal of this.

They have to pay you for debugging their system.

Good afternoon @Hundog,

Welcome to the Community!

We can review both the accounts to see where the charges are coming from. Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance. Click here to get started.  

RogersZia

Marykl
I've been here awhile
How did you escalate it to the office of the president?

Pinkfloyd
I'm here a lot

called customer service, she could not help, asked for a supervisor, he was rude to say the least, I never had an agent like that before, as he was giving me his line of . I just Googled office of the president... HMMM... Told him I wanted my issue escalated , he finally admitted he could do that, got his name annd told him he better follow up.

Now, keep in mind what you read in my post, if you are new don't expect miracles, be polite ask for what you are looking for and se what happens..

Marykl
I've been here awhile
I was spending 4 hours today on the call and Im still on the line! I will definitely follow it up to make sure its escalated. I have to google to fine the office of the president. Thank you.

Ask the agent for their nname and ask for ther supervisor, get their name, tell them to escalate it to the office of the president,and you expect a call back, Wait a week, if you do not hear back, repeat the process, like I said be POLITE, my wife worked in call centers for years and you would be surprised at the power they have based on how you treat them, they do not make the rules and have a stressfull job , remember that.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Marykl wrote:
How did you escalate it to the office of the president?

As mentioned earlier in this thread, you can use the following Share a Concern link:

https://www.rogers.com/contact/share-a-concern/

Topic Stats