cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

English speaking customer service reps

Londonbridge9
I've been around

I'm not trying to be rude but are there any English speaking Canadian born citizens working for Roger's customer service?

I've been very unhappy that I pay over 100 a month for basic phone service and some data, I don't even have voice-mail and my phone is old and payed off.

I've tried the online chat forum and absolutely no help at all. Takes 20 minutes to even respond and it's always I'm looking into your account. I truly belive they ride it out as long as possible so that you're fed up enough and end chat.

I called twice and had someone with such a strong language barrier I could not understand at all what he was saying, both times. This is beyond ridiculous. I've been a Roger's customer for almost 20 years. I'm about ready to switch to any other provider at this point.

1 REPLY 1

Re: English speaking customer service reps

RogersYasmine

Good day @Londonbridge9 ,

Thanks for posting your concerns in our community forums. I'm sorry to hear that your recent experience dealing with our customer care team has been less than stellar. We certainly want you to feel happy with our products and services. 

If, since your last post, you've been unable to receive the assistance required, we'll be more than happy to help. Kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps when you have some time and we can have a peek to see what options are available. 🙂

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation