cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Rogers match competitor's plan prices?

brilang
I've been here awhile

I was looking at Shaw Mobile's plans today, and they're so much cheaper than Rogers. $45/month for 25GB of data, with 2GB for their Nationwide network (ie. roaming within Canada). Rogers' closest plan is only 20GB of data for $85/month which includes roaming within Canada. Connection fees with Shaw are $20/line and $40/line with Rogers.

At this point, in spite of two decades of loyalty to Rogers, why wouldn't I switch to Shaw? I would have to switch my home internet to Shaw as well (currently with Telus) but that's not a show stopper. The only cost I would seem to need to deal with is the outstanding balance on two of the 5 phones on my Rogers plan. Which given the savings from Shaw, would be paid off pretty quick.

Does Rogers match competitor's plan prices?

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Does Rogers match competitor's plan prices?

RogersMoin

Hello, @brilang.

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. Thank you for being a member of Rogers' family for two decades, we do have a lot of great packages available for our existing customers.

We can go through your account to tailor the package that suits your needs; please feel free to send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation