cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+

Waynebourne
I've been here awhile

I received an offer of free Disney+ with ads because I have the ignite bundle. I used the provided code number and had it all set up…then it disappeared. I have spend hours on the phone with Rogers and Disney and still no results. Yesterday I went through 4 different Rogers reps and the Disney rep in Columbia who set up a conference call with Rogers. The last Rogers rep put me on hold for 5 minutes…I continued to talk to the Disney rep who maintained the fault was with Rogers. The Rogers rep came back online and dismissed the Disney rep and said she was going to put me on hold while she checked with her supervisor. 5 minutes later another rep came on and started the conversation all over again and had no idea that I had spoken to anyone else. She maintained the fault was with Disney. This has been a waste of almost 2 hours and I still do not have Disney+. Very poor service for something that should be easy for them to fix.

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Disney+

RogersMaude

Hello @Waynebourne,

Thank you for sharing the details of your situation with us. We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention.

We certainly want to make sure you can benefit from the Disney+ with ads promotion. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "it disappeared"? 

If this has yet to be addressed, we'd be happy to take a deeper look into this for you. For additional assistance, just send us a message to @CommunityHelps, to get started.

To learn more on our private messaging system, click here

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Re: Disney+

Waynebourne
I've been here awhile

by disappear I mean that it is no longer accessible. I cannot find it…all I get is the sign up for a paid subscription.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation