cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer has no ability to turn off Roam Like Home themselves.

fbird
I plan to stick around

Chatted with Rogers support on this and other issues, but who in their right mind at Rogers approved this?

Turning Roam like home off, needs to be done via a chat or by calling Rogers. There is no other way! Not in the Rogers app and not on website. Cant even check to see if its on or off.

The rep confirmed this.

So while you are at the airport and most people talk and text while waiting to board the plane, if you want RLH off  you have to contact Rogers via chat or phone.

That's what everyone wants to do while waiting at the airport contact Rogers.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer has no ability to turn off Roam Like Home themselves.

LordDrakkon
I'm an advisor
You don't have to wait until you are sitting in an airport to call or chat with Rogers to have Roam Like Home turned off. You can do it days or weeks before you plan on traveling. Yes, I agree that there should be a way to turn it off in your account without needing to call. I also think there should be a way to prompt the system to turn it off when you get the text saying you are roaming, asking you If you want to use roam like home by responding yes, or turning it off by responding with no.

Re: Customer has no ability to turn off Roam Like Home themselves.

fbird
I plan to stick around

LordDrakkon, No, I don't want to do it days or weeks before I am at the airport. I need to use it up until the flight leaves as flying out of the US and have RLH for CAN/US. Not only that maybe I want be able to turn it off and on while in another other then CAN/US WITHOUT having to call or text or chat. Customers should be able to do it via wifi both online (web or app)

A tech supervisor called me this morning and could not believe that the option was not there either.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation