cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Laz1991
I've been around

Hi

I have been with Roger's for 15 years and wanted to upgrade my hardware and plan and it was nothing, but a pit of bureaucracy of staff sending to different support chats to only backtrack and send me to another staff.

What on Earth is going with your training and staff? It seems all you guys do his hire people that don't want to work and help the customer accept pass the buck to next staff.

All I wanted was to upgrade my hard and ask if they had any good promotions or I can just go to Bell Mobile. Instead , all I got was " sorry we can't do this on are end do too blah,blah.. I can send you to this person " then rinse and repeat. Or the tell you to do this yourself online . Wow. Dumpster Fire of customer service.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Customer Service

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @Laz1991,

I am sorry to hear that you've been having a tough time getting a hardware upgrade done.

Please follow this link to find all the various methods by which you can contact us to perform a hardware upgrade: Save big on 5G mobile phone plans - Rogers

If you contact us by one of the methods found in this link, you'll reach the right department for your request and you won't be transferred.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation