Credit to account for Rogers error

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mecca18
I've Been Around

Credit to account for Rogers error

I have been trying to get a credit owing to us for a Roger’s error. I have called 6 times. Everyone has been polite and has verified that the funds are owing to us but no one can get the funds processed back to our account. I usually wait 2 plus hours on the phone without any resolution success. Anyone have any ideas??

*** Edited Labels ***

RogersZia

Re: Credit to account for Rogers error

Good evening @Mecca18,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize waiting on the phone for long periods of time can be quite inconvenient. You've come to the right place! We'll try our best to address your concern.

Just a couple of questions, what is the credit in regards too? A charge in error or an overpayment? Do you know if the credit was to be applied to your account or refunded to a bank account/credit card? 

The processing times can vary depending on the kind of credit it is. If it's a promotional one it can take 2-3 bill cycles to be processed, if it's a refund to a bank account it can take 3-5 business days.

I'd have a better idea once I have access to your account. You can avoid the long wait times over the phone by reaching out to us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance! Click here to learn how our private messaging system works :).

RogersZia