Crave TV Promo

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Crave TV Promo

When I go to my TV package I go to the information icon for crave and it says 100%free for 6 months but when I select it it says $19.95 a month how do I get the free 6 months it said I can have

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Crave TV Promo

Hello @CarolePersad,

Welcome to the Community!

Free for 6 months sounds like a great offer :). If you're viewing this offer in your MyRogers profile, it may be a targeted offer for your account. 

Typically you should be able to see a link "(+) SEE FULL DETAILS" at the bottom of the page to read about the details of the offer. The $19.95/mo price point is for the Crave + Movies + HBO pack.  Crave on it's own is $9.95 per month. 

Click on the highlighted text to view the full list of CraveTV Subscription & Promotions.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @CarolePersad,

Welcome to the Community!

Free for 6 months sounds like a great offer :). If you're viewing this offer in your MyRogers profile, it may be a targeted offer for your account. 

Typically you should be able to see a link "(+) SEE FULL DETAILS" at the bottom of the page to read about the details of the offer. The $19.95/mo price point is for the Crave + Movies + HBO pack.  Crave on it's own is $9.95 per month. 

Click on the highlighted text to view the full list of CraveTV Subscription & Promotions.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok thanks I will have a look or call Rogers when I get time