cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crave TV Promo

CarolePersad
I've been here awhile

When I go to my TV package I go to the information icon for crave and it says 100%free for 6 months but when I select it it says $19.95 a month how do I get the free 6 months it said I can have

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Crave TV Promo

RogersZia

Hello @CarolePersad,

Welcome to the Community!

Free for 6 months sounds like a great offer :). If you're viewing this offer in your MyRogers profile, it may be a targeted offer for your account. 

Typically you should be able to see a link "(+) SEE FULL DETAILS" at the bottom of the page to read about the details of the offer. The $19.95/mo price point is for the Crave + Movies + HBO pack.  Crave on it's own is $9.95 per month. 

Click on the highlighted text to view the full list of CraveTV Subscription & Promotions.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersZia

Hello @CarolePersad,

Welcome to the Community!

Free for 6 months sounds like a great offer :). If you're viewing this offer in your MyRogers profile, it may be a targeted offer for your account. 

Typically you should be able to see a link "(+) SEE FULL DETAILS" at the bottom of the page to read about the details of the offer. The $19.95/mo price point is for the Crave + Movies + HBO pack.  Crave on it's own is $9.95 per month. 

Click on the highlighted text to view the full list of CraveTV Subscription & Promotions.

RogersZia

CarolePersad
I've been here awhile
Ok thanks I will have a look or call Rogers when I get time
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation