cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Billing Address

Mary69
I've been here awhile

I have 2 internet but I need to change only the address. Biiills come to xx john best

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change Billing Address

RogersZia

Good evening and welcome to the Rogers Community @Mary69,

I'd be happy to share the info with you. You can update your billing address via the self-serve option on your MyRogers profile.  You can follow the steps below to update the billing information.

Online:

1. Sign into MyRogers.
    • If you're experiencing difficulties signing in, you can recover your MyRogers username or password.
    • Don't have a MyRogers account? Register one to easily manage your services.
  2. Select Profile & Settings.
  3. In the Account section, select Edit next to Billing.
  4. Update your billing address in the fields provided.
  5. Select SAVE CHANGES.

MyRogers app

1. Open the MyRogers app and sign in.
    • If you're experiencing difficulties signing in, recover your username or password.
    • Don't have a MyRogers account? Register to manage your services from your smartphone!
  2. Tap the icon and select ACCOUNT DETAILS.
    • If you don't see ACCOUNT DETAILS, you'll need to sign in first.
  3. Select Edit Billing Address.
  5. Tap Review.
  6. Review to ensure that the information is correct and select SUBMIT CANADA POST ADDRESS or SUBMIT ADDRESS AS ENTERED. A success message will appear. Tap OK to proceed. 

Please click here to learn more about How to update your MyRogers Profile and Account Settings.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Change Billing Address

RogersZia

Good evening and welcome to the Rogers Community @Mary69,

I'd be happy to share the info with you. You can update your billing address via the self-serve option on your MyRogers profile.  You can follow the steps below to update the billing information.

Online:

1. Sign into MyRogers.
    • If you're experiencing difficulties signing in, you can recover your MyRogers username or password.
    • Don't have a MyRogers account? Register one to easily manage your services.
  2. Select Profile & Settings.
  3. In the Account section, select Edit next to Billing.
  5. Select SAVE CHANGES.

MyRogers app

1. Open the MyRogers app and sign in.
    • If you're experiencing difficulties signing in, recover your username or password.
    • Don't have a MyRogers account? Register to manage your services from your smartphone!
  2. Tap the icon and select ACCOUNT DETAILS.
    • If you don't see ACCOUNT DETAILS, you'll need to sign in first.
  3. Select Edit Billing Address.
  5. Tap Review.
  6. Review to ensure that the information is correct and select SUBMIT CANADA POST ADDRESS or SUBMIT ADDRESS AS ENTERED. A success message will appear. Tap OK to proceed. 

Please click here to learn more about How to update your MyRogers Profile and Account Settings.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation