cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain Plans Not Available When Doing Hardware Upgrades Online

Jason01
I've been here awhile

Makes no sense to me to constantly ask a customer to upgrade online to receive no activation fees when not all the plans are online seems to me rogers doesn't want people purchasing cheaper plans when that's all they need can we fix website to show all wireless plans tired of calling and spending hrs on a phone for something I can do online easily

*** Edited Labels ***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Certain Plans Not Available When Doing Hardware Upgrades Online

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
probably because when people want a hardware upgrade they ONLY want a new phone and to keep everything else the same

you can change your price plan at any time you dont have to wait for a hardware upgrade to do so, maybe doing a plan change during a hardware upgrade also may have certain limitatios? i dunno but yes i would change the plan first, THEN do the hardware upgrade., yes it may seem like more work but if it gets you the results you want in the end, its worth it. remember, rogers computer systems are not perfect,

Jason01
I've been here awhile
Oh I get that but the plan doesn't even show up on rogers site it's like they want you to pay more for what you don't need

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
they have access to plans that are not always listed on their website, why not call in and speak to someone and see if you can change your plan to one that suits your calling needs, then you can do the hardware upgrade after its done.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation