cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling added channel on Ignite starter

Pelerine
I've been here awhile

I added RDS ( French TNS ) when I signed up with Rogers in March but I much prefer TNS which I added recently ; so how do I get rid of RDS?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cancelling added channel on Ignite starter

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Pelerine  With Ignite TV, you should be able to do this yourself through MyRogers.

Go to "My services", scroll down to TV, then click Manage.  On the TV dashboard, you should see the option (under Total Channels) to "Manage Channels and Theme Packs".  From there, you should have the option to remove any pick-and-pay channels that you subscribe to as well as add new channels.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Pelerine  With Ignite TV, you should be able to do this yourself through MyRogers.

Go to "My services", scroll down to TV, then click Manage.  On the TV dashboard, you should see the option (under Total Channels) to "Manage Channels and Theme Packs".  From there, you should have the option to remove any pick-and-pay channels that you subscribe to as well as add new channels.

Pelerine
I've been here awhile

I have added TSN for the tennis US Open.  I have cancelled online but the system insists it wants to connect me " to duscuss lineup". I don't want to discuss line up, I just want to remove my temporary ad-on and get confirmation of such as per red button. can I just presume that one click is sufficient and I should trust the system? 

tks. I've done all that. But at the last step, instead of confirming ( again) that I TRULY want to do this, the system wants me to phone in. very frustrating.

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
I believe that the TSN pack ($18 month) comes with a 1 month minimum subscribe time. So if you try to cancel before 30 days after adding it, the system won't be able to prorate it ... That's why I assume you are asked to call Rogers.

You can tell Rogers that you didn't realize that there was a month minimum, and the agent will probably offer you a one-time courtesy cancellation, and then credit the difference (prorated) on your next bill.

If you've had TSN for longer than a month, perhaps there's another oddity involved.

Love,
Means never having to say you're sorry . .. and it also means Zero points in the game of tennis
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation