cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change Internet Plan through MyRogers, as I can't see it.

dh22
I've been around

I've been over charged by about $70 this month, I'm assuming the plan that I have ended. I need to change the plan as the same one I have is now listed with the old price (Ignite -500) for $104.99. Every time I fo to the account as instructed I can't find where in MyRogers I could Change. Thanks in advance for any help. 

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't change Internet Plan through MyRogers, as I can't see it.

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @dh22!

Welcome to the community!

Seeing a higher than anticipated bill is definitely not a welcome shock. Though it's important to note that if the increase is due to a promotion ending that there is a notification on your bill each month from 3 months leading up to the change. That stated I can appreciate wanting to ensure you can change your plan! Have you reached out to support yet regarding this change? If not you're also welcome to contact us @CommunityHelps and we'd be happy to assist. You can read more about our PM system here.

@RogersAndy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can't change Internet Plan through MyRogers, as I can't see it.

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @dh22!

Welcome to the community!

Seeing a higher than anticipated bill is definitely not a welcome shock. Though it's important to note that if the increase is due to a promotion ending that there is a notification on your bill each month from 3 months leading up to the change. That stated I can appreciate wanting to ensure you can change your plan! Have you reached out to support yet regarding this change? If not you're also welcome to contact us @CommunityHelps and we'd be happy to assist. You can read more about our PM system here.

@RogersAndy

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation