cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Price protection for Rogers?

hhvi
I've been around

I bought the phone couple days ago but yesterday the phone price just dropped. I heard that there was 15 days price protection. Is "Price protection" still existed?

Thanks

*Added Labels*

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Any Price protection for Rogers?

RogersRahul

Greetings @hhvi,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

A Device Price Drop Adjustment is only applied in store or with our sales return line. This is only offered within 30 days of the activation/purchase date under Buyer’s Remorse Policy.

The number to call would be 1-877-224-9832. They operate from Monday to Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00p.m. (ET)

Hope this Helps!

Cheers,
RogersRahul

oahmed81
I've been here awhile

Hello, thanks for the information.

Is this policy still holds? I have to get a new phone on Dec 13th because of a situation. but if this phone's price drops on Boxing Day, am I able to get that price?

Hello, @oahmed81.

Thank you for participating in this thread and joining our Community. We are happy to inform you that we can submit a request on your behalf to apply the price adjustment within 30 days of your device purchase. You can proceed with confidence in acquiring your new device.😃

Cheers,
RogersMoin

vbalacha
I've been here awhile

Does this price protection still hold. I bought the device on November 24 2023 and there was a price drop on the device on December 19 2023. When I called up rogers they said there is no price protection.

Same here. I asked in the store they said it can only be changed in 15 days

Good day @vbalacha and @gnaneswarreddy ,

I hope you're doing well during this holiday season! 🙂

We do offer price protection on devices as long as they are within our 30-day buyers remorse period and meet all necessary requirements. This option only applies to devices purchased outright or on Upfront Edge.

If you purchased the device in-store, you would need to take the device and receipt back to the point of sale to make the request. If you completed the purchase with an agent or via self-serve online, then you'd need to reach out to customer care to make the request. 

I hope this helps!

RogersYasmine

oahmed81
I've been here awhile

Hello Moin,

Thank you so much for the update. I just got iPhone 15lus a week ago on upfront edge, and I can see the price has dropped by $10/mo. Please advise, should I call any specific number to get the adjustment?

Thanks again

oahmed81
I've been here awhile

In fact, I missed to read that you mentioned you can process as well? Let me know please and it will be very convenient. Thanks

Good afternoon @oahmed81, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you with the price match inquiry.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 in conversation