cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$9 wireless Value Packs

EugW1
I plan to stick around

When were these $9 Value Packs introduced? They are a much more reasonable deal than the a la carte options available previously.

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/add-ons

- Premium Voicemail-To-Text / iPhone Visual Voicemail

- 35 voice messages

- U.S. & International Preferred Rate

- Unlimited U.S. & International Text, Picture and Video Messages

I was sure they weren't available when I got my wireless plan a couple of years ago, so I'm curious. I note though that I could not add either of the $9 Value Packs myself via my online account portal. Neither were listed at all. I had to contact an agent to get the Premium Voicemail-To-Text Value Pack added.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: $9 wireless Value Packs

RogersYasmine

Good day, @EugW1!

Thanks for joining us in the community, we hope you like it here. 🙂

We will often tweak and/or rebrand our plans and add-ons depending on our customers' needs. 

I believe these particular value packs were released back in June, 2021. I hope that helps!

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersYasmine

Good day, @EugW1!

Thanks for joining us in the community, we hope you like it here. 🙂

We will often tweak and/or rebrand our plans and add-ons depending on our customers' needs. 

I believe these particular value packs were released back in June, 2021. I hope that helps!

RogersYasmine

EugW1
I plan to stick around

OK thanks, that makes sense. They appeared after I got my plan, which is why I was not aware of them at the time.

I wish I had learned about their introduction back in summer 2021, as I would have gotten the plan back then right away, but I have one now, so better late than never I guess.

These are decent values, much better than was available at the time I got my plan.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation