cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2-Year Contract, Moving to a Non-serviceable Area

darkknight01
I've been around

HI guys,

I am moving to a place where there is no service from Rogers but my contract is 2 years and just started 50 days ago what to do will they cancel the connection and charge the fee? but how is it my fault i am ok to keep the connection but the service there is unavailable. 

*Added Labels*

6 REPLIES 6

Re: 2-Year Contract, Moving to a Non-serviceable Area

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor
You should be able to cancel without penalty when moving to an area where Rogers does not provide service.

rcnu2004
I've been around

I am in the same situation moving to US and its been only 1 month or roughly 45 days the contact has begin.
they are asking me to pay 360 dollars which is 15$ *24 .

pls help.

Creating a CCTS complaint will help? 

Hi @rcnu2004,

Welcome to the Community!

If you cancel your services before the length of the term ends, you will be billed an early cancellation fee. This information would've been communicated to you when you were activating/renewing your services. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

RogersZia

Ccutajar
I've been here awhile
Here's a question if you don't service the area how is that my fault still robbing me for leaving

Hi @Ccutajar,

Welcome to the Community!

That's a good question, the answer would vary based on where you're moving to. If you want us to review your account and assist you further, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps .

RogersZia

Ccutajar
I've been here awhile
It's ok I canceled took 3 different chats and an hour but I couldn't be happier to be rid of Rogers
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation