cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10GB Data Bonus Offer

Bosshoss46
I plan to stick around

Rogers sent me a text saying free 10gigs for 25months sign in to see offer and it's 5 gigs for $10 more and they try to trap you into ordering it! What kind if scam is rogers trying now I'm really sick of scams and thinking of changing carriers but don't like bell even more!

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 10GB Data Bonus Offer

RogersMoin

Hello, @Bosshoss46 & @kevani.

Thank you for being our Community members; I appreciate you sharing your bonus data offer experience. 

The bonus data text you received is an exclusive offer for the specific line. Were you trying to accept the offer through the MyRogers app? Have you checked the MyRogers web portal at rogers.com/myrogers? Under the Overview tab, please scroll down to your Wireless Plan/Telephone number. The Exclusive Offer should be tagged to your line. 

We can look into it if you still need help accepting the offer. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

kevani
I plan to stick around

I get similar messages.  Mine say sign into Rogers to see but when I do all I get is the pricing page.  I've marked the # as spam on my phone and blocked it. 😎

RogersMoin

Hello, @Bosshoss46 & @kevani.

Thank you for being our Community members; I appreciate you sharing your bonus data offer experience. 

The bonus data text you received is an exclusive offer for the specific line. Were you trying to accept the offer through the MyRogers app? Have you checked the MyRogers web portal at rogers.com/myrogers? Under the Overview tab, please scroll down to your Wireless Plan/Telephone number. The Exclusive Offer should be tagged to your line. 

We can look into it if you still need help accepting the offer. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I also got the offer....but as far as I can tell it is a free 10 gigs of data.  I did exactly as RogereMoin suggested and it worked perfectly!  I didn't get sent to any page that tried to sell me more data,  I just got the messagee that the 10 gigs were added If I get an extra charge on next months bill, I'll edit this reply.

lodiana
I've been around

I got the same.  My question is are you "trapped" in a plan for 24 months if you agree to this?  My plan is currently BYOD and not committed to staying a certain time length.  I'm looking to leave if I find cheaper data plans of course. Thanks!

Hello, @lodiana.

I'm thrilled you also got the offer; welcome to our Community. The plans are not tied to a term. The 24 months term comes into play when you finance a device. You can confidently accept the offer with peace of mind; thank you for being a Rogers family member.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Annet_B
I've been here awhile
I also got a text message yesterday, however when I'm following the link and logining into my account I can't see this offer anywhere.

Good
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 in conversation