cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribed Channels Missing

Cap07
I'm a reliable contributor

Just noticed at least four channels we normally get are not showing up when I tune in. Channel 19 TSC, channel 35 TLNHD, 36 LIFE, and 60 Vision are not working. They still show up in the guide as subscribed channels but that's all. They were working a couple of days ago.

Anyone else see this? Can I get them elsewhere on the dial?

Cap

** Tried rebooting the PVR. Channel 19 displayed message: 19 TSCHD LOADING. One moment please. This program may shut down momentarily. Press any key to continue watching TV.  Channel 35 displayed message: This service is currently not available. Please try again later.  Channels 36 and 60 were just black no message. When I switched back to 19 and 35 there were no messages. Not sure about the others, but we had 60 Vision TV two days ago at least.

*** Channels 73 GAME; 86 HDMTM; and 89 DIY displayed message: This service is currently not available. Please try again later.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Subscribed Channels Missing

Cap07

Last week a tech showed up and buried the new cable...through my neighbour's driveway. If he had gone the other direction to the box at the end of my driveway he would have had to take up the interlocking stone, which he didn't want to do. So, everything is back to normal in Rogersland. Just took about four months or so.

In the meantime my 50" Sharp TV died and we had to replace it. Paid almost $1500 but it's a smart tv and the sales guy with the SAMSUNG t-shirt said it should last at least 5 or 6 years. Just in time for holographic projection TV.😁🙄

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sounds like a signal issue.  You can contact Rogers to check the signal at your box, and/or check the signal yourself:

https://www.digitalhome.ca/threads/57-faq-tips-for-sa-cisco-stbs-also-pace.17719/

You can also discuss this with your neighbours to see if they are also being affected or whether it's just you.

Cap07

Called Rogers (Funny how they don't have the Cable Emergency phone number on the bill anymore.) they sent a tech this morning. Problem was the main cable so he had to string a temporary one, just like the one my next door neighbour had taken down two days ago. They'll be by to bury a (semi) permanent one in 4 to 6 weeks. Good news is the missing channels are back. Bad news is The Shopping Channel is back.

Cap07

Last week a tech showed up and buried the new cable...through my neighbour's driveway. If he had gone the other direction to the box at the end of my driveway he would have had to take up the interlocking stone, which he didn't want to do. So, everything is back to normal in Rogersland. Just took about four months or so.

In the meantime my 50" Sharp TV died and we had to replace it. Paid almost $1500 but it's a smart tv and the sales guy with the SAMSUNG t-shirt said it should last at least 5 or 6 years. Just in time for holographic projection TV.😁🙄

Mathew48
I've been around

Hello,

You can try unplugging the power for your digital box for about 5-10 minutes and then plug it back in again to see if this helps. If not, your best option would be to call Rogers Cable Repair at 1-888-ROGERS1 (1-888-764-3771) to complete more troubleshooting.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 in conversation