cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigatr guide missing info Jan 20 2022.

wmloucks
I've been around

Since last Friday most of the prime time schedule has showed an no information.  Since Saturday the Friday and later schedule is fine

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Navigatr guide missing info Jan 20 2022.

PhilW
I've been here awhile

Listings reappeared this afternoon.

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

PhilW
I've been here awhile

I have similar problem. The tv guide listings for Thursday the 20th from 7 pm to midnight show only "no information" for all channels. This is Kitchener area. Rogers chat is unresponsive so I don't know how to proceed.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

This happens every few months and usually self-corrects.  I noticed it last night but it's OK for me here in Toronto now.

JennM2
I'm here a lot
Hi there, not sure what to do here, I'm having the same problem. I'm in Kitchener area, and my guide is showing "no information available" on every channel from 7pm - 12am on Thursday the 20th of Jan. My box has had at least two remote updates since Sunday when i first noticed this, and i have manually rebooted as well, nothing has changed.
It's Wednesday now.
I know this happens from time to time but usually this resolves itself in plenty of time to catch recurring recordings (and to set a bunch of new ones like I do at the start of every week). I'm not sure what to do since that doesn't seem to be the case now. Help? 🙂

daminato42
I've been around

Same here. "No information" on Thursday January 20th from 7pm - 11pm since Saturday. I'm in the Ottawa area. It usually fixes itself but not this time. I've manually rebooted but that didn't fix it. 

jays77
I'm a trusted contributor

Add me to the list.  (Ottawa) I just went to set up recordings for today (Thursday) and a similar result. No Information.  This is very annoying and will be even more so  if it is the same when I try again before the evening rolls around.

Hello Community!

Thanks so much for bringing this matter to our attention! What we'd like to do is get some tickets submitted (if not already done) since it seems to be affecting multiple people. Kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can get the ball rolling on this. 🙂

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thanks so much!

RogersYasmine

Hi Yasmine! I submitted a ticket yesterday and the person i spoke to confirmed that it was a widespread issue that they've been trying all week to fix and so far nothing has worked. So i don't have hope that it'll be fixed before 7pm 😢

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

All I can suggest is that you contact Rogers again, perhaps via PM as suggested.  Also, try another reboot as this can sometimes resolve IPG (Interactive Programme Guide) issues, even though some of you tried it already.  It seems to be area specific since it's OK here in Toronto.  You should mention that, along with your location if/when you contact Rogers.

PhilW
I've been here awhile

Listings reappeared this afternoon.

JennM2
I'm here a lot
Yep got mine back too, around 3pm ish.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I see that there is now "No Information" for next Wednesday, January 26th starting at 7PM (in Toronto).  C'mon Rogers, please fix this issue without requiring a ticket.

stephy1
I've been around

Same issue No Information" for next Wednesday, January 26th starting at 7PM (in Toronto). 

Yep same for me again (in Kitchener) 😢

Becks1
I've been here awhile

Same here in London

ddesson
I've been around

Here in Ottawa it’s not working on Wednesday January 26th and Thursday.

Anyone heard from Rogers about the issue?

jinx8910
I plan to stick around

This is getting ridiculous.  Same here in London for next week now.  No wonder streaming is becoming so popular.  Cable “amenities “ are so unreliable.

briansheen
I plan to stick around

Put in service ticket last week but got no reply.  Now guide out for Wednesday 7pm onwards  Also TSN feeds on Super Sports package not listing for Sunday.  Port Stanley Ontario.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Seems they have added one day back in Toronto. Issue now starts Thursday evening into Friday.

jinx8910
I plan to stick around

Hear from Rogers?  That’s a good one.

Becks1
I've been here awhile

Same in London. Issue starts Thursday at 7pm

Topic Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 12 in conversation