cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KTLA frequent Audio glitches - Legacy TV

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

I noticed yesterday that KTLA (ch. 572, Digital Legacy TV) is having frequent Audio glitches that last between 1-5 seconds each, and can block out complete words that make things harder to follow.

There can be multiple concecutive glitches, or one glitch every minute or less (at any time of day or night.

Superstation problems tend to clear up on their own, but I am surprised the glitches are still happening.

Sincerely,
How the Glitch stole Christmas

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: KTLA frequent Audio glitches - Legacy TV

mebe
Problem seems to be fixed! I didn't call, but all is good.

Haven't heard any audio hiccups tonight, so fingers crossed it doesn't hiccup anymore. 👏

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

mebe
I just watched the KTLA Sports report and news, but there were no glitches .. but once Friends started right after, all the audio glitching returned.

Clearly KTLA is having technical difficulties with all but its LIVE programming.

KTLA ... Our playback machines are broken, but we just blame Canada.

mebe
Actually, the audio glitches also occur on the LIVE broadcasts, so I'm not sure if KTLA or Rogers is to blame.

I haven't called Rogers to complain, but if Digital legacy TV really dies in just a few months, I guess it doesn't really matter as much.

RIP, KTLA.

Good morning @mebe!

I would encourage you to reach out to us so that we can run some tests and escalate a ticket to determine if this is a live broadcast issue from KTLA, a signal fault or potentially a sign that your legacy equipment is failing.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

mebe
Problem seems to be fixed! I didn't call, but all is good.

Haven't heard any audio hiccups tonight, so fingers crossed it doesn't hiccup anymore. 👏
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation