cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOX Seattle audio hiccups on Legacy Digital TV

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

Similar to the audio glitching still affecting KTLA, I noticed last night that FOX Seattle (ch. 531) has multiple audio hiccups that can last a half second or up to 3 seconds, that blank out words.

Currently watching the baseball game LIVE, on both FOX Seattle, and FOX Buffalo ... The Seattle feed is riddled with audio hiccups every few seconds or minute, whereas the FOX Buffalo feed (on Rogers ch. 28) is flawless.

By the way, the audio hiccups or glitching is common for the Seattle and US Superstations, but they tend to fix themselves, even when Rogers can't find anything wrong (on the phone, or with a technician in my home).

I remember years ago, with my same setup, CBS Seattle had audio hiccups every 74 seconds or so, but Rogers found nothing wrong. It lasted for more than a month, and then one day it was magically fixed and never returned again.

I checked all my tv and box connections, and all are tight. And since the audio hiccups are only affecting channels that often get hit that way, I'll just wait until the hiccups disappear on their own, or Legacy digital tv is killed off by Rogers.

RIP, FOX Seattle.

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: FOX Seattle audio hiccups on Legacy Digital TV

mebe
It seems to be fixed!

Both FOX Seattle and KTLA haven't had any audio hiccups after several minutes of watching.

Welcome back from death's door. ✌️

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: FOX Seattle audio hiccups on Legacy Digital TV

mebe
It seems to be fixed!

Both FOX Seattle and KTLA haven't had any audio hiccups after several minutes of watching.

Welcome back from death's door. ✌️
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 in conversation