cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTV Ottawa News Live at 5

LorraineSaull
I've been here awhile
  1. Is it not possible to stream CTV Ottawa News on m y MacBook?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CTV Ottawa News Live at 5

Hi @LorraineSaull

I can certainly understand that the app or website can be a great substitute to watch the news if your TV service is not working. If you can view other channels and the issue is only with viewing CTV Ottawa, then we can check to ensure there are no issues with the content being available for you.

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersJermaine

Hey @LorraineSaull,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post here.

• Are you trying to watch that channel through the web portal or through the downloadable app?
  • Are you trying to watch it on CTV.ca or are you watching it on https://ignitetv.rogers.com?
  • Are you having any issues viewing any other content? Or do you get any error messages when you try to watch that channel?

If you can let us know some more details so that we can assist you further, that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

RogersJermaine

Hey!  I've tried both ways and it does not work.  I am not having problems with any other site; hence, the question.  I thought being a Rogers customer, with my TV not working, I'd still be able to watch the local news.  Seems not - unless you have intel that could help.  Thanks!

Hi @LorraineSaull

I can certainly understand that the app or website can be a great substitute to watch the news if your TV service is not working. If you can view other channels and the issue is only with viewing CTV Ottawa, then we can check to ensure there are no issues with the content being available for you.

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation