cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app says "it looks like you don't have Roger's Smart Home Monitoring yet"

CTTool
I've been around

Smart home monitoring stopped working on my app with the error in the subject line. When I log into my account in My Rogers, it shows that I am subscribing to it. I have had it for two years and it worked perfectly before. I have tried clearing both the app cache and app data. Rogers Smart Home app on Galaxy S7 running Android 8.0.0. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: app says "it looks like you don't have Roger's Smart Home Monitoring yet"

RogersZia

Good evening @CTTool,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Apologies for the delay in response. Are you still getting the error since you last posted here? Have you had a chance to try and access the app from another device?

Have you made any recent changes to your Rogers Smart Home Monitoring service?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further :).

RogersZia

shivdeep1
I've been around

Smart home monitoring stopped working on my app with the error in the subject line. When I log into my account in My Rogers, it shows that I am subscribing to it. I have had it for seven years and it worked perfectly before. I have tried clearing both the app cache and app data. Rogers Smart Home app on iPhone XS Max running latest versos IOS.Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  I need this fixed as soon as possible. 

Hello and welcome to the Community @shivdeep1,

I can see how receiving such an error message can be concerning. We'd like a chance to investigate this for you to see what's happening.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

RogersRahul

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation