cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Automation

kimmal
I plan to stick around

Is there any plan (or maybe it's available and I totally missed it) to have the ability to incorporate SHM with other home automation platforms such Home Assistant, Google or Alexa.  I'd like to setup routines such as arming the system if conditions X,Y,Z are met which are 3rd party sensors or even the ability to say something like "Hey Google, disarm the system"

At this point I'm starting to consider other providers whose technology is more up-to-date and plays nicely with others at the playpark

*Added Labels*

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Home Automation

RogersCorey

Greetings @kimmal!

Due to previous updates to our customer authentication system, compatibility with Google Assistant was impacted, as we are committed to the most advanced security standards for our customers.

We’ll keep you posted if Google Assistant becomes compatible with Smart Home Monitoring again in the future.

Regards,

RogersCorey

kimmal
I plan to stick around

What about Alexa

It is the same situation for all the third-party automation options.

We will keep you posted if these automation options become compatible with Smart Home Monitoring in the future.

Regards,

RogersCorey

kimmal
I plan to stick around

And this is why I'm looking for a new security provider.  Rogers needs to get with the times

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation