cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I'm receiving confirmations and confirmations for a different customer

ffffffffffffff2
I've been around

I'm receiving order confirmations and some other emails from Rogers but they are not for me. They are addressed to a different person whom Ive never heard of. They look like totally legit emails from Rogers except they're coming to me instead of the right person. I can see name, address, phone number and the phone they ordered. I can see their full name. They have a similar last name to me which might be how Rogers mixed things up. 
I think someone from Rogers should reach out to me for more details. If I was this other person I would be upset to learn this. Maybe I should call them.

1 REPLY 1

Re: I think I'm receiving confirmations and confirmations for a different customer

RogersMoin

Hello, ffffffffffffff2.

We welcome you to our Community. Thank you for bringing this to my attention! It’s essential to address this issue promptly. 

We can investigate if the emails you are receiving are legitimate and work on a resolution. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Please be assured that we take this matter seriously and will work diligently to resolve the issue promptly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation