Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay As You Go - No phone number available for the Area Code you selected

cyler
I've been here awhile

Hey,

got another problem..

I try to activate my pay as you go but at the checkout at the number configuration, it keeps telling me there is no phone number available at my Area Code

"There are no numbers available for the Area Code you selected. Please select a new area code for the Province or City you will be residing in, or call 1-866-594-9456 to speak with a customer service representative who will be happy to assist you in finding a new number"

Province: Manitoba, City: Winnipeg, Area Code: 204

I don't want to phone them because my english speaking is not good enough to tell them about my problem. 

I hope somebody can help me.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pay As You Go - No phone number available for the Area Code you selected

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rather than wasting more time online, I suggest you contact them by phone. Here's the link with the appropriate phone contact information for PAYGo customers.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Android/Can-t-purchase-data-pass/m-p/426891#M51040

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersMaude

Good evening @cyler,

We appreciate your contribution to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out with regards to the Pay-As-You-Go activation of your line.

Having the ability to complete it all via self-serve is key if you want to make sure there are no confusion or misunderstanding.

If there are no "204" numbers available, please enter "431".

It is the alternative area code for Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

it's a dropdown. There's no choice other than 204 and you can't manually enter 431. How do you go from there?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rather than wasting more time online, I suggest you contact them by phone. Here's the link with the appropriate phone contact information for PAYGo customers.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Android/Can-t-purchase-data-pass/m-p/426891#M51040

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation