cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Bought an "Add on" and Then Rogers Cancelled My Monthly Pay as You Go Plan Without Warning.

Daxterr
I've been here awhile

Is there any way to buy an add on without my having your plan cancelled? It is extremely unclear how you are supposed to do this. There is no applicable way for me to ask for a refund... The live chat people don't help me with pay as you go, and there is no help line for pay as you go, so I guess I must post in the forums... I am afraid to top up my account at this point because of the severe lack of clarity on the part of rogers. Please, someone help so rogers does not eat more of my money.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I Bought an "Add on" and Then Rogers Cancelled My Monthly Pay as You Go Plan Without Warning.

RogersZia

Good evening @Daxterr and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's odd that adding a feature would cause a cancellation. Was the line in use at all? What add on did you add?

You can reach our Pay as You Go™ team at 1-800-575-9090. To reach a representative choose option 4, then option 4 again.  At the end of the information on how to contact us, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I Bought an "Add on" and Then Rogers Cancelled My Monthly Pay as You Go Plan Without Warning.

RogersZia

Good evening @Daxterr and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's odd that adding a feature would cause a cancellation. Was the line in use at all? What add on did you add?

You can reach our Pay as You Go™ team at 1-800-575-9090. To reach a representative choose option 4, then option 4 again.  At the end of the information on how to contact us, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

RogersZia

Re: I Bought an "Add on" and Then Rogers Cancelled My Monthly Pay as You Go Plan Without W

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Note that the PAYGo people are not available 24/7.  Here's additional information with hours and how to contact a PAYGo representative:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Can-t-purchase-data-pass/m-p/426891#M22822

I have found the PAYGo people to be very responsive and helpful.  Also, you don't typically have to wait long to speak to someone.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation