Almost Non-existing Support for Pay as You Go Customers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Almost Non-existing Support for Pay as You Go Customers

Last two weeks were nothing but frustration for me just to learn that the Rogers support for pre-paid plan customers is close to non-existing. I cannot setup the online access to my account. All Rogers stores in Vancouver do not deal with pre-paid plans. Live chat doesn't want to deal with them either. Four times I reached agents over the phone. Spent few hours talking to them. They are very friendly but absolutely useless. Is there a sure  way to get an expert help with pre-paid accounts? Thanks

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Almost Non-existing Support for Pay as You Go Customers

Here's a link for the only proper way to deal with PAYGo.  There is no other.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Can-t-purchase-data-pass/m-p/426891#M22822

I have always found these people to be most helpful. Other people (chat, etc) cannot help because they don't deal with PAYGo.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Almost Non-existing Support for Pay as You Go Customers

@vavit's been years since I've dealt with anyone at my Rogers store concerning my PayGo plan, including using $100 from my accumulated balance to renew. Since then I've followed the steps linked by @57  to renew when I needed anything, including getting credit for spam texts and the agents have been very helpful. Otherwise, when my balance is low, I've just renewed on line for a year. I have a grandfathered Talk Anytime plan, so it's quite simple, but I see there are now a large number of different hybrid prepaid plans which seem to change from year to year and I can see store employees not being familiar with them because that's not what they deal with every day.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario