cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost Non-existing Support for Pay as You Go Customers

vav
I've been around

Last two weeks were nothing but frustration for me just to learn that the Rogers support for pre-paid plan customers is close to non-existing. I cannot setup the online access to my account. All Rogers stores in Vancouver do not deal with pre-paid plans. Live chat doesn't want to deal with them either. Four times I reached agents over the phone. Spent few hours talking to them. They are very friendly but absolutely useless. Is there a sure  way to get an expert help with pre-paid accounts? Thanks

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Almost Non-existing Support for Pay as You Go Customers

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here's a link for the only proper way to deal with PAYGo.  There is no other.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Can-t-purchase-data-pass/m-p/426891#M22822

I have always found these people to be most helpful. Other people (chat, etc) cannot help because they don't deal with PAYGo.

Re: Almost Non-existing Support for Pay as You Go Customers

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@vavit's been years since I've dealt with anyone at my Rogers store concerning my PayGo plan, including using $100 from my accumulated balance to renew. Since then I've followed the steps linked by @57  to renew when I needed anything, including getting credit for spam texts and the agents have been very helpful. Otherwise, when my balance is low, I've just renewed on line for a year. I have a grandfathered Talk Anytime plan, so it's quite simple, but I see there are now a large number of different hybrid prepaid plans which seem to change from year to year and I can see store employees not being familiar with them because that's not what they deal with every day.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation