cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Rogers is behind the times?

SheriO
I've been here awhile

Why is Rogers so behind the times? My friends on other providers have this spam/scam thing enabled that callers have to press a button to be able to leave a message. It stops so many bot calls.

*** Edited Labels ***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Why is Rogers is behind the times?

RogersYasmine

Season's greetings, @SheriO!

Thanks for leaving your comments here in the Rogers Community! That option definitely sounds like an interesting feature to have!

One thing we have implemented is something called 'Spam Call Detect'. It is a tool that monitors incoming calls in real time and notifies you of any suspected spam or fraud. The way it works is when you receive a call that is suspected spam or fraud, your device’s Call and Name Display will be updated with a “Likely Spam” or Likely Fraud” warning. Additional information may also be displayed, such as “Political,” “Non-profit,”, “Survey” or the business name. You can learn more about this feature here

Being innovative and tech forward is definitely something we strive for! We appreciate the feedback and will take it into consideration. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

SheriO
I've been here awhile

That feature is not even close to the same feature that all other telecommunication companies have that I'm talking about.

I'm talking about VOICEMAILS from spam. If you just required them to push a button to LM then the bots couldn't get through.

SheriO
I've been here awhile

Stop trying to invent the wheel, when the wheel exists already. Just copy it.

Irashi
I've been around
Agreed this requirement eliminates unnecessary robo messages which your spam display does not alleviate one of the primary issues the CRTC receives by Canadians
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation