No Network Unable to connect to rogers network

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duuuude
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: No Network Unable to connect to rogers network

Nothing in alberta either.

toolcubed
I'm a Senior Contributor

Wow...12 hours later and the network is still down.  That is absurd for a company like Rogers.  Very amateur hour here guys. 

Gurmeetgill
I've Been Around

No network or data or messages from Roger's here in Vancouver
Nicky73
I've Been Around

Same here in St Catharines , no cellular, no voice but I can use text message for the most part still. Anyone know how much longer it will take to fix
robindp
I'm an Advisor

Hello from Brampton, ON. All 3 of my lines are down - no wireless voice or LTE data. I need to register for my COVID-19 shot with Shoppers Drug Mart...but can't...because I am not able to receive calls or text messages. We have been down since after midnight - going onto 13 hours of downtime.

duuuude
I've Been Here Awhile

Hours and NO UPDATE? So this has been happening for more than 6 hours. They told people to "reboot" their devices as if that would actually fix the issue. . . can we get a REAL update? something tangible please? definitely thinking about moving my services as this happens at least once every 6 months, but never this badly. Friends with other providers don't deal with this type of service interruption. 

This is NOT okay.

Kevin1957
I've Been Here Awhile

The entire Rogers phone network is down.  Rogers is not giving any feedback.  As far as I can tell the trouble started at 1 a.m. Monday morning.  It's 2:16 pm in Toronto and service is still down.

kloraff
I've Been Around

I can confirm that there is currently no network or data here in Moncton, NB either for both Rogers and Fido customers.

robindp
I'm an Advisor

@Kevin1957- I know - been following along since this morning.

Ken32
I've Been Around

No network in Timmins, Ontario