cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Login November 2018

User14
I'm a trusted contributor

I am often getting the message below when I try to log in. It is a new message for me. 

It is currently Saturday morning (24 Nov 18) when it is usually a low demand time. But I tried 4 times up to 2-3 minutes! Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Has the login mechanism changed?  I also seem to be getting the Captcha pictures each time I try to log in. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. 

In one case this morning, my computer locked up after 5 minutes while the jumping beans were still cycling.

I had to reboot my PC.   I do have AD blockers so any change to the Rogers login protocols can seriously affect my login.  I'd like to know what others are experiencing before reporting it as a problem.

You are almost there.jpg

42 REPLIES 42

Re: Changes to Login November 2018

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey Community!

I've confirmed our Technology Team is working to implement an enhancement in  (hopefully) early 2019 that should significantly reduce the number of times the challenge triggers.

For the time being, one thing that we’ve found to be quite effective; when using Chrome, log into your Google account in the background. The CAPTCHA's should be less likely to appear. 

RogersDarrell

Topic Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 5 in conversation