cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to watch Winnipeg Jets Games on SNNOW App

loritighe
I've been here awhile

The latest “expert” was unclear about the SNNOW app replacing NHL LIVE but finally he was able to tell me that I was correct:
The NEW streaming subscription that I am supposed to now purchase, does no longer allow me to stream Wpg Jets NHL games while I winter in MX -I know this is a small problem in this world we live in but it does mean ROGERS is limiting its service to me rather than expanding.
I’m really done with you!

Sent from my iPhone

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Unable to watch Winnipeg Jets Games on SNNOW App

RogersZia

Good afternoon @loritighe,

Welcome to the Community!

You've definitely come to the right place! Much like NHL Live, the SN NOW app will provide access to out of market games.  Just as an FYI, Sportsnet NOW is only available for use in Canada. If you are travelling abroad, you will not be able to stream the content.

Hope this helps. Have a good vacation/time off.

RogersZia

loritighe
I've been here awhile
That’s the point. I go away for the winter and have always been able to stream NHL. Games abroad and in Mexico. And now will be unable to. I’m just stumped as to why you would make a change that limits your customers!

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Its simple, they use Geolocation. All the providers in Canada, including Rogers limit their apps to connect/operate  only in Canada.  Yes it sucks but if you want to work around this its no point complaining to them about it, it will never change. Just use a VPN. 

Rich97
I plan to stick around

This is another example of Rogers giving us a watered-down version of the service upon the switch to SN Now. I can't even find the Fanatics 25% discount.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation