cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view daily usage ( Text history)

Lillian2
I've been around

I am unable to view text/call history for my Rogers wireless devices. I can only see this on the bills but not the daily usage. I know I used to be able to see this. Any suggestions?

*Added Labels*

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unable to view daily usage ( Text history)

RogersMoin

Hello, @Lillian2.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community! 😃

The MyRogers app or the online portal will provide a quick glance at the data usage remaining, phone and plan details. As you noticed, the detailed pdf bill version will provide the wireless data daily usage and voice (calls) usage, but not the text messages.

The history of the text messages sent/received can only be found on your device's messaging app. I hope this helps.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

If my phone has no record of a "supposed" incoming or outgoing international text for which i am being charged for by rogers. There should be some record accessible to verify it. Being charged for something there is NO record for is questionable at the very least!!! It just happened to me. Though most say it is under $1, the point is that your customers are being CHARGED without knowing why. If you think about it, 50cents per Rogers customer adds up to a heck of alot!!!! WHAT, WHY, WHEN, are these mysteriously inaccessible charges coming from?!?!

Greetings @Issame!

We can check internally for you if you don't have any record of it on your phone.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

this is not cool, I was able to see this with Telus ...we didn't have to call in to get an action request, this is more bad service from Rogers...

i agree i need to have visibility into inbound and outbound texts to and from which number with timestamps, every other provider willingly provides this information, Telus, Koodo etc.  why withhold this?

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 6 in conversation