cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to See New Phone Offers

serpico
I plan to stick around

For days now I am unable to see the New Phones Offers under My Rogers . No one can help and I have to wait up to 7 business days . Why there is such a website if customers cannot see it ?

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to See New Phone Offers

RogersYasmine

Hello @serpico,

Thanks for your post! I'm sure you are eager to see what's new with our Wireless offers. 🙂

Just to clarify, is it after logging into your Rogers profile on Rogers.com that you are unable to view your personalized offers? If so and a ticket was already submitted for investigation, then you may need to wait for our back office team to look into it and get it resolved. The issue may be specific to your profile.

On a side note, have you already tried using a different browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.) and have you tried clearing your cookies/cache? Sometimes, this may resolve the issue. It may also be helpful to check your computer's security settings to make sure nothing has been changed that would effect your access to certain things.

In the meantime, if you'd like to see our regular Wireless promotions, you can go to Rogers.com > Shop > Promotions and then select the product line you are interested in. A list of our ongoing promos will appear below. Please be sure to select the correct Province from the drop-down menu located at the top of the page to ensure you are viewing the options specific to your location and I always recommend reviewing the Terms & Conditions as well.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

serpico
I plan to stick around

@ Yasmine , I tried different browsers and the suggestion to make sure I select the wright province  is ...

The New Phone Offers under My Rogers are most of the time different that the regular ones . This is also not a solution .

@serpico, do you see a message about the 7 business days wait time in your MyRogers or were you advised of this by a customer service rep? Did you recently take advantage of any wireless promotions on your account or make any recent changes to the service?

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation