cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shows won’t load on ignite app

Trevor14
I've been around

Many shows’ episodes simply won’t load when you search for them. There should be on demand options but blank squares show up where the episodes should (they are available through the tv, so I know they just aren’t available). This happens all the time on many different shows. Sometimes if you come back a couple days later or will work but that kind of means it’s not on demand. Currently this happens for 90 day fiancée but has happened for other shows before.

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Shows won’t load on ignite app

RogersYasmine

Hi @Trevor14,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post! 🙂 I'm sorry to hear that some of your shows aren't loading properly when using the Ignite TV app...that's not cool.

May I please confirm a few things with you?

- Is this issue happening across multiple devices and/or via the website as well?
- Do you have the latest software downloaded to your device? And are you using the most recent app version?

It may be helpful to reinstall the app from scratch as this often resolves many  issues. If anyone else in the community is experiencing a similar issue, please feel free to chime in!

Thank you,
RogersYasmine

Stouffville
I've been around
I’m having the same problem. I just installed the app so I don’t think the solution given here will work. This happens in the app.

Hi @Stouffville,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community.

That is strange to hear that you are also having this issue. I tried it on my device and was not able to see the blank squares when I searched for On Demand content.

Are you able to provide some more details on what you are seeing in the app? 
Is this for all OnDemand content that you are searching for? 
Also are you connected to your home Wi-Fi when you are noticing this issue? Some On Demand programming can only be viewed when you’re connected to your home network.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation