cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers MyWifi App Issue

dg74
I've been around

downloaded the Rogers MyWifi app - I have to correct modem. Keep getting "Server Internal Error: Invalid Parameters" 
App doesn't connect - and no help whatsoever on this. Any idea??? 

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers MyWifi App Issue

ALaraby
I've been here awhile

Never mind. It stated working today. I only had to reboot my Rogers modem 3 times. I did the reboot because I lost connectivity to a couple of other devices in my home as well. Nothing was connecting correctly so I kept rebooting until I could connect the other devices and I decided to try my MyWifi app and it worked as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersCorey

Greetings @dg74!

If you're still having difficulties getting the app to work we'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on!

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

ALaraby
I've been here awhile

Were you able to resolve this issue. I'm now getting the same login error "Server Internal Error : Invalid Parameters.. Please try again". This just started happening today. Nothing has changed on my end. I have the same Rogers modem and I'm using the same Android phone (Samsung A32). 

ALaraby
I've been here awhile

Never mind. It stated working today. I only had to reboot my Rogers modem 3 times. I did the reboot because I lost connectivity to a couple of other devices in my home as well. Nothing was connecting correctly so I kept rebooting until I could connect the other devices and I decided to try my MyWifi app and it worked as well.

Greetings @ALaraby!

Have you checked for updates recently? Is your phone fully up to date with the most recent OS version available to it?

I would recommend attempting to re-install the app if you have not already tried that.

Regards,

RogersCorey

ALaraby
I've been here awhile

My phone is fully up-to-date and I did remove the app and then re-installed it yesterday. Nothing worked until today when I rebooted my Rogers modem multiple times and now the app works. Something obviously needed to be reset and apparently it only reset after several hard reboots.

Thanks though for your suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to update the Community on the outcome @ALaraby! We're always happy to help. 

We're glad to know your can now use the Rogers MyWifi app as you should.

We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention. Cheers!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation