MyRogers error when linking account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

MyRogers error when linking account

Hi , i just had Rogers Ignite TV installed on March 14 and tried to link the account number i was given on MyRogers but it says the account number cannot be found. Tried a live chat with support but after 20+ minutes i got disconnected. Then tried calling support but they said they couldn't find the account number i was given, gave me a old account number i used to have but that was for a cancelled pay as you go phone. 

Anyone ever have this issue?  does it take several days after an install for the account number to be activated, all my services are working. 

Thanks.

***Added Labels***

Re: MyRogers error when linking account

Good evening @JML7425,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

I hope you're enjoying the Ignite TV service so far! It's unusual that my colleague wasn't able to bring up your account information in our system.  If you're still having issues linking your Ignite TV account to your current MyRogers profile please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'd be happy to complete the request for you 🙂.

If you're not familiar with our private message system please take a look at this page.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

While i wait for the issues with my Ignite TV account being linked to MyRogers profile to be fixed, is there any way to use the iOS Rogers Ignite TV app to watch TV? Since it requires me to sign in with a MyRogers account it just tells me i don't have Ignite TV service.

Thanks.

Hey @JML7425,

Streaming your Ignite TV on your tablet is an awesome feature and we want you to be able to use it as quickly as possible!

When you have a moment, please take a look. We’ve PM’ed you with an update. 🙂 

Regards,

RogersTim

Get Ready!
Ask an Expert: IGNITE TV Part II
JOIN US: November 5, 6, & 7
Start: November 5th 10AM ET
End: November 7th 6PM ET

We're back with another Ask an Expert!!
JOIN US

For three straight days we will have exclusive access to some of Ignite TV's best Program Managers. They will be here taking your questions LIVE!

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation