cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers App Crashing

Zeldaqueen99
I've been here awhile
I'm on iPhone 6 with most recent iOS. I cannot even open the My Rogers App, it always crashes a second after I start it. Any tips?
57 REPLIES 57

Re: My Rogers App Crashing

Good morning @elvisfernandes,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Are you able to log into the app at all? 

Anyone else in the Community ever experienced this issue?

RogersZia

When trying to view my bill on MyRogers app I get message that something went wrong try again later (for the past month)
I tried delete the app and it didn’t change. I’m able to log into app but not view anything else

Hello @user_6859,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how much of an inconvenience it is when you are unable to access your billing info via the App. =(

We definitely want to get this working properly for you. It sounds like there could be an issue with your My Rogers profile. Do you have any issues logging in and viewing your bill via Rogers.com from a web browser?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

Samsung galaxy S9+ wont log into my Roger's App!

So I signed up for a two year contract and got the new samsung galaxy s9+, created a my Roger's account and everything. Tried logging into the app after supposedly linking it thru the browser Roger's page and for about 2-3 weeks now I still have yet to log into the app to set up my mobile payments. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.

Hello @JACK25,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for your post, we can understand how frustrating it is to be unable to access an important App that helps you manage your services with us.

We will be more than happy to help you out here. We have received your Private Message and have since replied. Because we'll need to gain access to your profile please continue the conversation with us via Private Message. We will need to gather your info to locate your file and get started on finding a solution.

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

MG89
I've been around

My Rogers app is not working

I push app. But app dropped.

Hello and welcome to the Community @MG89,

MyRogers is a great self-serve tool and I want to make sure it's back up and running for you.

I just have a couple of questions to identify what the issue may be:

• Does the app crash as soon as you launch it?
  • Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?
  • How long have you had these issues for?
  • Can you also confirm if you're on the most updated version of the app?
  • Most importantly, are you able to log into MyRogers via the browser without any issues?
  • And lastly, have you tried to access the app on more than one device?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY ROGERS APP ON MY SAMSUNG S10 FROM LAST 2 MONTHS.. TRIED DISABLING, CLEARING DATA AND CACHE AND ENABLING BACK AGAIN NUMEROUS TIMES, BUT NOTHING HELPED. LATER ON YOU GUYS WILL CHARGE IF I EXCEEDED MY DATA.. let me know how can I provide screenshots as well

Hey @Ssingh55

I hope you're staying safe and sound! Congratulations on your first post with us, we're elated to have you join our Rogers Community Forums! 😊 I know first hand how imperative it is to keep an eye on your monthly data usage. I actually switched over to our new Rogers Infinite plan with unlimited data recently, have you heard about it? It's been worry-free data usage for me which has been such a relief! 👍

Are you able to access your MyRogers account through another means aside from your Samsung S10 device? Are you receiving a specific error message when trying to load the app or log in? Let's get down to the bottom of this for you. If you are able to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps that would be much appreciated! For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please Click Here. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Regards, 

RogersJo 

App keeps crashing. I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, enabled a dozen times over the span of a few months. I've turned off wifi, cleared the cache AND data, still no go. The actual website only just started working for me but also can't display my info half the time (across multiple devices), why is it so hard to view or buy anything. I've spent hours and hours of wasted time on this app and the website. It used to be so easy. Why is it so difficult to purchase phone products from a phone company?

Hello, @Justines

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's disappointing to hear that you've had so many troubles with our app. 😞

Thanks so much for providing us with a detailed response as well as all of the steps you've tried to get this resolved. We'd like to investigate this for you and try to find a solution.

• Can you confirm the App version on your devices and what devices you have been using along with the OS on the devices?
  • Do you get an error message of any kind when the app crashes?
  • Does the app crash only during specific tasks or is it random?
  • What devices have you been using to access the website when it has not been working?

We look forward to hearing from you!

RogersTony

kenfadams123
I've been here awhile
the app crashes immediately after selection. Sometimes it says "My Rogers App keeps stopping' as a message from phone, other times says nothing.
I have Samsung S8

app version 5.14.1.1

Hello @kenfadams123,

I hope this message finds you well and thank you for your first post! We appreciate you providing us with those details and we are disheartened to hear that you've been having these issues with our app. 😞

Can you kindly clarify if the app freezes before or after you have signed in with your login credentials? Is this issue happening on multiple devices? Please ensure that you do not have multiple apps open in the background when using the MyRogers app as this may cause slow downs to occur.

It looks like you have the latest app version installed which is good news. Do you also have the latest OS installed on your S8 device? If not, please ensure you download the latest update to your device. It may also be helpful to clear your cache and reboot your device to see if this helps!

Please keep us posted here in the forums! 😊

RogersLaura

dvbccb
I've been around

Finally. Three logins and out to get this “start topic” to work. MyRogers App hasn’t worked for me in months. I’m current on Apple updates and I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app a couple of times and I still cannot log in. Says “oops something went wrong, try again later”. For MONTHS now. I can log in on a browser but the APP is effectively useless for me.
Any idea why it continues to not work?

Hello @dvbccb

Sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing the MyRogers app. I can understand how important it is to keep track of your billing/account details.

I appreciate you providing the steps you tried. Usually uninstalling and reinstalling the app will fix a lot of common issues.

One thing, have you tried to disconnect from the Wi-Fi and connect via Celluar (if possible) and see if you were able to access it that way?

Please keep me posted – I’d love to have your MyRogers app up and running successfully.

Best Regards,

RogersMike

Topic Stats