cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers App Crashing

Zeldaqueen99
I've been here awhile
I'm on iPhone 6 with most recent iOS. I cannot even open the My Rogers App, it always crashes a second after I start it. Any tips?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Rogers App Crashing

I don't know what changed, but in now able to use the app. It doesn't seem to be crashing anymore.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Zeldaqueen99

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

What iOS update are you on? Have you tried deleting the MyRogers app and reinstalling it?

@RogersPrasana

abakerdjian
I've been here awhile

@Zeldaqueen99 wrote:
I'm on iPhone 6 with most recent iOS. I cannot even open the My Rogers App, it always crashes a second after I start it. Any tips?

I am having the same problem on my iPhone 6s. The app was working fine yesterday, but today it crashes as soon as I try to open it. I have tried hard restart, but that hasn't helped. 

Updated the recent iOS. Hard reset my iPhone 6. And deleted and reinstalled the app. Still not working.

SPACEXPERT
I've been around
I am having the same issue on my iPhone 5S. I first tried on previous version of IOS (9.3.2?), app crashes on launch. I restarted my phone, same issue. I deleted and reinstalled the app, same issue. I then installed IOS 9.3.3, still crashes on launch. I deleted and reinstalled the app once more, still crashes on launch.

fcassells
I've been around

Same, on an iphone6 the app will not run, deleted and then reinstalled , and a hard reboot . no luck.

Same here this morning and last night, cannot use the app. Thankfully the mobile site is passable. Thought it was something with my device but looks like something else

Cheers

I don't know what changed, but in now able to use the app. It doesn't seem to be crashing anymore.

Thanks for the reply, mine is now working as well. Guess it was just a one day glitch

Warthog729
I've been here awhile

I still have the app crashing. It's been down ever since I downloaded the latest iOS upgrade. This happened a couple of upgrades ago and it took Rogers months to fix it. I think it might need a revisit by Rogers. 

Goalie_
I've been here awhile

My Rogers iOS app crashes

I have an unlocked iPhone 6 Plus. It has the latest iOS (v10.2.1). I have the latest version of the MyRogers app. I have deleted & reinstalled the app to ensure I am starting fresh in an effort to troubleshoot the issue.

Loading & logging into the app is fine. I have a Share Everything Plan with multiple devices. From the main page that loads I click on "Share Everything Plan" above the list of registered devices. On the next page I tap on an option (button) to "Manage Data Usage & Alerts". At that point the app crashes. I am able to manage my account data usage & alerts via the website but what is the point of the supposed convenience of the downloadable app if it doesn't work ?

Any thoughts ?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Goalie_

Hmm I have a iPhone 7 Plus with 10.3 ( Public Beta) and works fine without any issues. Even when I had 10.2.1 I never had issues. Only with IOS9 I did and I did a factory reset which fixed that issue

Goalie_
I've been here awhile
I'm not performing a factory reset on my phone simply because of an inferior Rogers iOS app. Try again.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Goalie_

If you read my message, you would see i never asked or told u to perform that. I said it worked for ME. It doesn't work for everyone but for some it does. Now if u don't and to take that route, so be it.

Seeing as u have done everything u have done for the app to work, have u called Rogers tech support to file a report and see what they can do? Not much can happen on here other then some giving advice but seems the only think that we can give advice is to unistall and reinstall the app.

The only other thing I can think of, try using the Safari browser to check ur My Rogers if the app is not working. I would suggest calling in and reporting the issue and have them open the ticket. It seems like the app works 95% of the time and then stop working and or stalls.

I noticed this a few times as well.

Goalie_
I've been here awhile
Yeah I'm hearing that the app does work for some at times but it is most certainly not reliable.

I have definitely been in touch with Rogers about this & they certainly seem flaky on offering meaningful support for their own app.

I understand what you're saying & I'm sorry if my first message seemed short with you. Thank you very much for your input Meowmix.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Goalie_

No need to apologize!:).

The app has issues and many of us have made that clear for years. What i advised them is to redo a new app and once that is up and working, take down this one instead of fixing it all the time.

I wish I had some better news or somehow to help u with the app.

I signed in but says im not
and when i do there is no information..
Its blank all u see is titles of sections
I have an android

Hi @Malba12,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post.

Are you able to log in to MyRogers via web browser? If not, then it could be a profile issue. Were you able to use the App in the past?

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia

skameh
I've been here awhile

Its been a couple months now and my rogers App is not working.  I log into it to check my account balance and data usage but every time I log in now I get the message:

"We're having some difficulties... Sorry we're not able to display your details right now.  Please try again later and thanks for your patience as we work to fix the issue."

I tried re-installing the app a few times, always do the updates and I still get this message.  It was working fine a few months ago but now I am forced to log in through the web everytime to check my account, rendering the app useless.  Has anyone else had this issue recently?  

Hi @skameh

Welcome to the Community Forums and thank you for posting! Smiley Happy

That's definitely inconvenient to deal with when trying to access your account on the MyRogers app.

Have you recently made any changes to your account? Cancelled? 

Let us know to further assist you.

RogersPrasana 

skameh
I've been here awhile
No I haven't made any changes to my account. Not sure if its a phone issue as I am using an Iphone 5. It used to work fine before but now i can't seem to log in
Topic Stats