Ignite TV App on iPhone not working

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ignite TV App on iPhone not working

Hey there @rara14!

We appreciate you posting your issue here in the forums and congrats on this being your first post! Hopefully, the first of many more to come. 😊

I've also downloaded the Ignite TV app on my S10 and enjoy using it when I'm not near a TV...it's pretty cool! We certainly want to ensure you get access to is as well! Just a few questions for you to help get to the bottom of this! 

- Is the issue happening while using WiFi, mobile data, or both?

- Is the same issue happening on multiple devices or when you try to log in via a web browser? (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)

- Are you noticing any error messages when trying to log in?

- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps such as clearing your app cache, rebooting your device, and/or reinstalling the app again? Sometimes, these steps may do the trick!

Please keep us posted! 

RogersLaura

I've Been Here Awhile

- Is the issue happening while using WiFi, mobile data, or both?
ISSUE IS HAPPENING WHILE USING BOTH

- Is the same issue happening on multiple devices or when you try to log in via a web browser? (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
WORKS ON IPAD, BUT NOT ON IPHONE (SE2, 5S, 7)

- Are you noticing any error messages when trying to log in?
NO ERROR MESSAGE.
LOG IN LINK IS NOT PRESENT ON THE PAGE WHERE I TYPE USERNAME AND PASSWORD -- THIS IS THE ISSUE.

- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps such as clearing your app cache, rebooting your device, and/or reinstalling the app again?
YES, TRIED ALL THE STEPS ABOVE. IT DID NOT WORK

Hello, @rara14

Thanks for providing us with the answers to the requested questions.

Can you provide us with the iOS versions of the affected devices?

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

ios 14

Hey @rara14!

Thanks so much, I would recommend reaching out to support or us here @CommunityHelps at your convenience so a ticket can be escalated for further investigation. We appreciate your patience.

You can read more about our private messaging system here.

@RogersAndy