cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before I can access myrogers to change flex channels

RyeEncoke
I plan to stick around

just got ignite installed about an hour ago. When I log into myrogers it is still showing my legacy plan and equipment. how long will it take before the new services will be visible and I can access flex channels to exchange some?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: How long before I can access myrogers to change flex channels

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello, 

Did your Account number change when you switched to Ignite TV and Internet?  normally the account number changes.  If you have your OLD account number linked to your MyRogers you might have to update to the new account number. Did they give you the new account number? I do not believe the rogers billing system is smart enough to do this for you, its quite an old legacy system with multiple systems patched together into it.

RyeEncoke
I plan to stick around

I did not get a new account number no

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

well you should still double check that you did. a lot of reps fail to mention this

If your seeing  your old equiptment when you sign in, it likely means you probably got a new account number but your old is still linked to the rogers profile

RyeEncoke
I plan to stick around

UPDATE:  no new account, everything migrated to my old account number, just took a bit of time.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That is awesome.   I had a long account number (12 digits I believe) which is only used by Rogers Cable TV and Rogers Cable Internet. so when I ordered the New Ignite Internet, they gave me a 9 digit account number which is what consolidated billing and rogers wireless customers use

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation