cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage Unavailable on the App

Borkchop81
I've been here awhile

I have been unable to view my data usage for the phones in my plan for 5 days now, anyone else having this problem?
We have a shared plan and don't want to go over the data as the overage charges are absolutely ridiculous.

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Data Usage Unavailable on the App

RogersZia

Hi there @Borkchop81!

Welcome to the Community!

You're absolutely right, I rely on the app to keep track of my data usage too. Do you know if there were any recent account changes made? Typically the usage can be unavailable due to a price plan change. If there are no changes you can recall, can you please confirm if you're able to view the usage via the browser?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further :).

RogersZia

Borkchop81
I've been here awhile
I have not changed my plan, I've added rogers ignite wifi recently.

Hi @Borkchop81,

Have you already linked your new Ignite account number with the MyRogers profile? As I had mentioned earlier, account changes can disrupt the usage availability.  Also did you get a chance to check if the usage is available via the browser?

Just as an FYI, if you're concerned about going over the data I would recommend you to set up data limits via the app for each line. By doing so, if you're the data manager you and the user will both get a text message when a line reaches its set data alert.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation