Crave App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Crave App

Did anyone figure out what's going on? I got Rogers over a month ago and same issues.... The fact I pay extra for crave and can only use it on the Rogers box is annoying.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Crave app

I bought a one month Crave subscription through Rogers, but when I try to use the Crave app on my tablet I get the following message:

"Welcome back to Crave

We noticed that you do not have an active subscription. In order to watch movies and TV Shows, add Crave to your current TV package."

No problems watching Crave on demand on the TV, but I would like to also be able to use the app on my tablet.

Highlighted

Hello @pennye,

Thanks for joining us here in the forums, we hope you've been keeping safe and well! Also, congrats on your very first post! 👍

There could be a few different reasons why the Crave app hasn't been working well for you, but we'll do our best to get to the bottom of it! 😉

To begin, do you recall if you've already accepted the terms of service by logging in here? https://ignitetv.rogers.com/

Are any of the other Go apps giving you issues when logging in with the same credentials? Are you successfully able to log in to Crave and access any content via a web browser?

Once we hear back from you on the above we can provide you with next steps!

Thanks so much!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I did that back in March and still can't use crave on the app or web browser, only through the Rogers box.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi RogersLaura,

I have cable TV service, not ignite TV.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

is your digital cable accocunt tied/linked to your MyRogers profile? can you see your TV account when you sign in to MyRogers? if you can and crave tv still does not work then you probably need a higher level tech support to resolve this.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, my digital cable account is linked to my MyRogers profile, and I can see my TV account when I sign in.  How do I access higher level tech support?

Highlighted

Hello @pennye & @LisaG1989

Thanks for your post.

Being able to access the Crave app is important!

We would love to troubleshoot and fix this for you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your information on our file and get started.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Cheers

RogersHarry