cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crave App

svlacic
I plan to stick around

Rogers support told me it takes up to 24 hours in order to be able to log into Crave TV using Rogers account. I have Crave+HBO+Movies on my Ignite TV account and I can access content using Rogers boxes but 4 days after Ignite TV is installed I still cannot access Crave content using Crave App on Android or on my computer. I can log in but after that I get message that I need to subs. Anyone has similar experience?

**Added Labels***

51 REPLIES 51

Re: Crave App

Hello, @Freddie2.

I appreciate you joining this conversation, and welcome to our Community. 

It can frustrate when an app stops working on a device. Is the Crave app working for you on other devices? Do you have Norton Mobile Security installed on your iPhone 8? 

Our Community has authored over 7000 Solutions so far; we definitely love to diagnose, troubleshoot and address concerns on the Public side of the forums. When we need to work on submitting a ticket or account-related issue, then only you need to PM us so we can securely and privately access your account. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

LilR
I've been here awhile
Had no problem accessing Crave App when I was with Bell. Now I can’t access Crave on any of my devices through Rogers.

Hello, @LilR

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how important it is to have access to your streaming apps like Crave. We definitely want to assist you in getting this working.

• What is happening when you try to use the provider login to access Crave? Do you get a specific error message?
  • Are you using your MyRogers login credentials when trying to access it?

Once we have more details we'll be better equipped to assist you.

RogersTony

LilR
I've been here awhile

I’m a new customer to Rogers and cannot sign in to the Crave app on any device through my Rogers account. It says I need a subscription which I have. I have tried calling support several times and they say that a technician will have it fixed in 24 to 48 hours but it never is. And they won’t actually let me speak to any technician. I’m more than frustrated at this point. I never had any issues signing in when I was a Bell customer. Does anyone have a solution they can provide?

Good evening @LilR,

Welcome to the Community!

We'll try our best to get you up and running right away!

Before we begin, can you please confirm if you've had a chance to log into  https://ignitetv.rogers.com/ and accept the terms of service? 

What happens when you try to access Crave via the browser? Are you able to access all the other channel apps with your MyRogers login credentials?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersZia

Ckr1
I've been here awhile

I’ve been trying to subscribe online to Crave through Rogers for 3 days, but keep getting a message that there is a technical error at their end and to try again later. The wait time for phoning or live chat is hours long (I’ve been waiting for chat for over an hour as I type this). Anyone else having trouble or am I doing something wrong when trying to subscribe online?

Good day, @Ckr1!

Thanks so much for posting your concern and welcome to our community! We hope you like it here. 🙂

It's possible that the issue may have to do with the website itself. Have you tried clearing your cache and opening up a new web browser? If this doesn't help, we can certainly have a look and get Crave added on for you for $19.95/month + taxes. Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

Ckr1
I've been here awhile

Thanks, I finally got through to Rogers Chat and they set up the subscription for me. Free for one month, after that I have to try yet again to set it up myself. I will give your suggestions a try if I have problems 🙂

Justhereforinfo
I've been around

So like most of you, I decided to get crave through Rogers….. it worked for the first couple of weeks then I get constant errors on my two daughters rokus and my own tv not to mention the website tells me I have no active sub when I’m paying for it…. Honestly I’d just say it’s less hassle using crave directly subbing from itself then all The trouble of having to call every time someone can’t log in because of the third party login issue that they’re clearly having and you’d think after the 3 almost 4 years this thread has been live for theyd actually have it fixed but apparently not. ALL modes of logging in say I don’t have a sub but yet I’m paying for it.

Greetings @Justhereforinfo!

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can certainly understand how frustrating it is to experience issues with the crave app. We'd be happy to assist you with this.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries click here.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersRahul

Topic Stats