cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crave App

svlacic
I plan to stick around

Rogers support told me it takes up to 24 hours in order to be able to log into Crave TV using Rogers account. I have Crave+HBO+Movies on my Ignite TV account and I can access content using Rogers boxes but 4 days after Ignite TV is installed I still cannot access Crave content using Crave App on Android or on my computer. I can log in but after that I get message that I need to subs. Anyone has similar experience?

**Added Labels***

51 REPLIES 51

Re: Crave app

pennye
I plan to stick around

I bought a one month Crave subscription through Rogers, but when I try to use the Crave app on my tablet I get the following message:

"Welcome back to Crave

We noticed that you do not have an active subscription. In order to watch movies and TV Shows, add Crave to your current TV package."

No problems watching Crave on demand on the TV, but I would like to also be able to use the app on my tablet.

Hello @pennye,

Thanks for joining us here in the forums, we hope you've been keeping safe and well! Also, congrats on your very first post! 👍

There could be a few different reasons why the Crave app hasn't been working well for you, but we'll do our best to get to the bottom of it! 😉

To begin, do you recall if you've already accepted the terms of service by logging in here? https://ignitetv.rogers.com/

Are any of the other Go apps giving you issues when logging in with the same credentials? Are you successfully able to log in to Crave and access any content via a web browser?

Once we hear back from you on the above we can provide you with next steps!

Thanks so much!

RogersLaura

LisaG1989
I've been here awhile
I did that back in March and still can't use crave on the app or web browser, only through the Rogers box.

pennye
I plan to stick around

Hi RogersLaura,

I have cable TV service, not ignite TV.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
is your digital cable accocunt tied/linked to your MyRogers profile? can you see your TV account when you sign in to MyRogers? if you can and crave tv still does not work then you probably need a higher level tech support to resolve this.

pennye
I plan to stick around

Yes, my digital cable account is linked to my MyRogers profile, and I can see my TV account when I sign in.  How do I access higher level tech support?

Hello @pennye & @LisaG1989

Thanks for your post.

Being able to access the Crave app is important!

We would love to troubleshoot and fix this for you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your information on our file and get started.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Cheers

RogersHarry

Total non-answers throughout.

I don’t think Rogers has a deal with Bell to use the App and they are simply not acknowledging that.

One solution that seems to fix it is contact our Roger's tech support and ask them to help you link the FA with the BAN. It should fix the issue.

Ped1
I've been around

Well, I was going to ask why after switching from my Premier cable package with Crave + HBO a couple months ago to Ignite premier which I made clear had to have the same services and was assured of that, I find tonight when I go to call up on demand, the demand that's happening is one for a subscription. Here I thought I would be able to go back into my shows and binge watch but no such luck. Can't access crave 301 or most channels for their series or HBO.

45 minutes on hold with Rogers as usual before they tire you out and you hang up.

Since no one in here has received a resolution after weeks, perhaps I should just save myself the aggravation and complain to the CRTC?

Anyone wish to join me?

Babylegs1
I plan to stick around
Don’t waste your time CRTC isn’t going to help with your crave

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Hello Ped1,

I am not too familiar with roger's cable packages but you said you HAD: Premier w/ Crave + HBO, but you switched it to the Premier package instead?

I may not be the most knowledgable guy in terms of cable packages but it sounds like a downgrade to me, it sounds like Crave + HBO are NOT in the package cus they are not in the name,

To be quite honest, downgrading your package is one way to Save money, but at the expense of reducing the number of channels or premium channels you get.

In my humble experience there is Never a way to downgrade a channel package, lower your bill AND keep the same amount of channels, not Rogers, not bell, not telus, not cogeco, not eastlink, not video tron, etc.

Does this sound correct or am I misunderstood?

Re: Crave App

rogen
I've been around

Yes, same for me.

Hello @rogen,

A warm welcome to the community and thank you for your first post here! 😊

We'd certainly like to ensure that you can gain access to the Crave app to enjoy some content while on the go! We'd like to ask you some questions to better understand your situation:

- Are you currently subscribed to Crave through your Rogers TV service?

- What happens when you download the Crave app to your device and try to log in? Can you get past the log in window? Any error messages?

- Have you tried accessing the app on multiple devices or via a web browser and does the same problem occur? 

- Can you log in to your MyRogers account using the same credentials without any problems?

As a workaround, please try clearing your cache and rebooting your device. If that does not work, try reinstalling the Crave app again.

Please keep us posted! 

RogersLaura

Hi! I have a Samsung tv (5yo) and I’m trying to sign in to Crave through the TV (rather than the box channels).  I choose that I have Crave through a service provider, then Rogers, then I login, and it says I can’t be validated.  Yet I can log into the Rogers page itself without issue.  I’ve had Crave (or the previous version thereof) for five years, and I’ve been able to log in via my Rogers login on my tablet and phone. 
Any idea on how to fix it?

Hello, @MAC575

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

You should be able to utilize your Crave subscription on all of your devices as long as it supports the Crave app. Please answer the questions below so we can assist you better.

• Have you been able to login to Crave on your TV before or is this the first time?
  • Can you please ensure the app version is up to date on your Samsung TV?

If it is working on your tablet and phone it seems like it may only be an issue with that specific device.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

I'm a subscriber but can't access Crave on a Firestick.

Hello, @327vette.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for posting your concern; we can look into finding a solution for you. 

Can you provide more details of your Crave TV access experience on a Firestick?

• What happens when you try to access Crave TV?
  • Do you get the option to choose the provider and enter the login credentials?
  • Can you access Crave TV online through a web browser?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

digitalterry
I plan to stick around

I subscribe to Crave through my Rogers account.  When I try to log into "Crave" on my iOS device, and select "Rogers" as my provider, I see a white page with a Captcha screen.  I solve the puzzle and submit and I am presented with another one.  This repeats forever until I give up.  I notice that if I select any other provider, besides Rogers, their login screens appear as expected.  I am never able to enter any credentials for Rogers so I do not believe that this is in any way connected to my account (since Crave has no idea who I am at the point when I see the Captcha puzzles).

This has to be a Rogers issue since all of the other providers display a login page.

I've deleted the app and tried on multiple devices.  I've restarted my device.  I saw a post from 2020 where something similar was happening and Rogers had to fix this on their backend.

Any suggestions?

Hello, @digitalterry.

Thank you for posting your Crave access issue on an iOS device. What iOS version are you running on your device? The Crave app requires iOS 12 or later. 

Can you access Crave on a different device? Like a desktop browser. 

We can help resolve any MyRogers profile or credential issues. 

If you can access Crave on a different platform other than your iOS device, you have to reach out to Crave support. 

Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Freddie2
I've been around

I have the Crave app on my iphone 8.  it was working fine but now when i try to log in i get told they cannot access the server at this time.  Yes, I have changed all the setting to allow 3 party access and all that jazz.  This problem seems to be ongoing for a number of years.  If there is a solution why won't Rogers just post it here instead of thanking everyone for their post and tell us to pm you!  I am moving soon and I will defiantly not be taking Rogers with me!!!!!

Topic Stats